Each year, more than 50,000 young people walk through the doors of their local PCYC Queensland club – we need your support to deliver vital programs in youth development & crime prevention to help them change their stories.
As a trusted and respected registered charity our staff and volunteers have been working to meet local community needs since 1948. Today, PCYC Queensland supports more than 100,000 members across 56 clubs from the Torres Strait to the Gold Coast and beyond.
Together we are building safer, healthier communities through youth development.
Almost 90% of our work is funded through donations provided by our generous supporters, our fee for services, and grants, with the remaining 10% provided by various levels of government.
Funds raised through Sunshine Lottery enable us to support so more young Queenslanders and provide a safe space to develop and grow life skills.
Should you have any questions or feedback, please don't hesitate to contact our Customer Support on (07) 3065 9128 or at email@example.com.