Lotteries offer an effective and exciting way to raise funds and thank our supporters! Funds raised through ticket sales will have a direct impact on PCYC Queensland. As a not-for-profit and registered charity, almost 90% of our work is funded through donations provided by our generous supporters, our fee for services, and grants, with the remaining 10% provided by various levels of government. A successful lottery program enables us to support so many more Queenslanders and provide a safe space to develop and grow life skills.
By buying a ticket for Sunshine Lottery, you are not only supporting a great cause but also getting the chance to win a major prize.
Should you have any questions or feedback, please don't hesitate to contact our Customer Support on (07) 3065 9128 or at email@example.com.